Bird Gard Pro
- Protects up to 1.5 acres (0.6 hectare)
- Includes up to 8 different bird sounds
- Fully programmable
Bird Gard Pro is designed for smaller applications with coverage up to 1.5 acres. It features a built-in amplifier and speaker in a durable and weather-resistant housing that mounts easily to a post or fence using the included bracket. The built-in sound chip contains 8 different sounds based on your specific needs. Click here for help in identifying the birds causing you problems. Bird Gard Pro effectively covers a cone shaped area approximately 300 feet x 200 feet (91.4 x 61.5 meters).
NOTE: The Bird Gard Pro includes a power adapter with a 50-foot cable. However, you may request battery cable with clips in place of the power adapter, OR for an additional $15.00, you may order BOTH the power adapter AND the battery cable with clips.
- Fruit Trees
- Small Farms
- Fish Farms
- Residential Yards
- Stores and Shops
- Ships, Boats and Yachts
- Small Marinas
- Generating unit with built-in speaker
- Built-in sound chip with 8 different sounds
- Power adapter with 50 feet (15 meters) of cable
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Mounting bracket
- External speaker for greater flexibility in extending protection around obstacles, irregular crop configurations and in structures such as barns and marinas. (The optional external speaker DOES NOT increase total coverage area)
- 5-watt solar panel to keep your battery continuously charged
- Battery cables with clips
- The Bird Gard Pro is pre-set on DAY, SHORT, RANDOM - all that is required is that the speakers and power are connected and the unit turned ON
- Once the Bird Gard Super Pro is up and running, it can provide 24-hour protection
- A light sensor operates the unit during daylight or night time or both
- The battery must never be allowed to die
- A deep cycle battery in excess of 100 amps is recommended
Solar Panel (Optional)
- Solar panel eliminates the need to periodically recharge the 12-volt battery
- Solid-State design requires no maintenance
An occasional spray with electrical contact cleaner over the connection points and switches will ensure years of trouble free use.
In the off-season the system should be stored in an insect proof container (e.g. a taped up box) to ensure that insects, ants or wasps don't build nests inside the control box or speakers as this may render the system inoperable.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 5 inches (30.5 x 17.38 x 12.7 cm)
- Shipping Box Weight: 3 lbs, 4 oz. (1.5 kg)
- Frequency Range: 2,000 - 10,000 Hz
- Power Input: 12VDC (500 mA)
- Power Adapter: 110/220VAC
- Sound Output: 100-105dB @ 1 meter
- Output Pattern: Cone shaped
- Output Coverage: Approximately 300 x 200 feet (91.4 x 61.5 meters)
- UL/CUL/CE Listed: EPA Establishment Number 075130-OR-001
Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
All Bird Gard products are hand built with pride at our world headquarters in the small town of Sisters, Oregon. Every unit is inspected and tested so you can be confident the Bird Gard units you purchase are effective and reliable.
Use Bird Gard for an entire year. If you are not completely satisfied with your results, simply return it for a prompt refund of your purchase price.
Click here for complete warranty
ADD TO CART >>
PRODUCT LITERATURE (PDF) >>
PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS (PDF) >>